Can you share anything on this full moon and its energy?
I am not an astrologer and can share what the astrology signs indicate; what I can share is my experience of listening at the fire for the answer.
This is a time when our “stories” of limitation can fully be released. To become our authentic self, our Divine self, one must release the old “stories”. When the old stories are released, we can embody the authentic self – the Divine self. To release the old “stories”, we must first silence the mind so that the soul can speak the message of what needs to be released. In hearing the message we can take action. It is much more than simply stating “I release”. This is simply intentional words – and while intent is powerful energy, it must be followed with action (dynamic energy).
Reclaiming the sacred, inspired space within requires not only becoming silent, but becoming centered in knowing you are a creator. You are uniquely Divine. We are all a part of one another, part of the Sacred Web, we need to remember that our unique Divinity is part of the collaboration called humanity.
So ask yourself in this sacred silence of your inner space:
- What am I willing to risk to find that authentic truth for myself?
- What am I willing to risk having a deeper connection with a Divine Spirit I can’t see or touch?
- What will fuel my willingness to face risk?
- Am I willing to risk letting all my limitations go?
Knowing what you are willing to risk, how far you will compromise your truths, and what will keep you going is vital. If you are ready to release, ready to find that authentic truth of your Divine being, now is the perfect time.
Mini Ceremony for Releasing
- Write down on a piece of paper what you are willing to let go of, sign it, and date it.
- Open sacred space beneath the full moon.
- Boldly declare your intention to release to the Universe and then place the paper in the fire.
- Go back to your answers. Now write down three actions that you can take (regardless of the risk) to release the limitation.
- Pick one and begin to step into your Divine authentic self.
For information on fire ceremonies, opening sacred space, and connecting with spirit, please visit Fire Ceremonies
|For More Information on Carla Goddard, Msc.D.|