As we are purifying from the release and cutting cords, let us dive into the proverbial Shamanic waters to discover further what the essence of water can bestow upon the process. Many know that fire is the element that I most often work with; however, all the elements must be in balance with one another to truly remain in the flow of energy.
The power of water. Our bodies are made up of high percentage of water. Water is sustaining, purifying, and nourishing to our bodies, to the Earth and all the kingdoms upon her. Water can be seen in the power of the ocean waves, the gentle flow of a stream, or the stillness of a pond. Connecting with the essence of water is simple.
A Couple of Quick meditative exercise to connect with water's energy.
- Inhale deeply while closing your eyes and hear the sound of water trickling in the back ground. Listen to the gentle sounds and breathe the water deeply into your being as the water flows. Experience the gentle water flowing deeper into your being.
- Go to the beach and sit quietly closing your eyes and hearing the waves ebb and flow. Allow the experience of the water sounds to fill your entire being starting with your toes and with each wave allowing it to rise higher and higher in your being.
- Take a shower and allow the water to gently flow over your being. Visualize the water entering your crown and washing your spirit so that all the soul is rendered clean to leave you feeling light and energized.
- Simply take a sip of water and swish it around your mouth before swallowing it. Experience the water as it flows down your throat. Consciously drink the water with each sip.
Water can flow smoothly and gently, or it can cause devastating clearing through the waves. Yet, think of the power of a tsunami. How can water work with our collective communities?
Again to recap a simple exercise to cord cutting on your own.
- To begin, ask yourself who you may have an energetic cord with. Write down first five names. Begin with these.
- Ask your higher self, your guardian angels, spirit guides, or whomever you work with to assist you.
- Visualize the first name and see the cord in your minds eye. As you see the cord, visualize a beam of light (or a sword of light if you prefer) that slices through the energetic cord. The best indicator as to whether the cord is actually cut, is to ask yourself. How do you feel?
What does water have to do with it?
|Josh Edmonds Artist|
Once cords are cut, the energy is free flowing. It is vital that we tap into the power of the water to strengthen and continually purify our energy. It increases our own strength. When we remember to connect with the element of water, it is reminds us to remain fluid and not ice up with emotions of hate, fear, and anger. It reminds us not to recoil but rather to flow through all things, all emotions.
Just as water provides power for our physical energy, the water element can provide a special reserve of power for us spiritually and energetically when we mindfully and consciously allow the flow through us.
“Be like water making its way through cracks....If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.” ~Bruce Lee